At Robert A. Whitley Attorney at Law, PLLC.
Providing correct and thoughtful representation
for Texans in all your real estate needs.
Real Estate Law
Hiring Robert A. Whitley raises the standards of your realty transaction; Robert partners with you by advising
the best way forward whether you are an investor, owner, developer or consumer.
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiations
- Industrial and Energy Matters Related to Real Estate
- Deed Preparation
- Owner Financing Documents
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Litigation (both sides)
- Commercial and Retail Leasing for Landlord or Tenant
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Materialmens’ liens, Mechanic Liens and Lis Pendens
- Lien Removal
- Suits to Quiet Title
- Real Estate Broker Disputes
- Consumer Protection